Hello everybody!! Today I have some news for you all. 1.13 is approaching, it includes major changes to minecraft biomes/maps. If you for some reason haven't heard of 1.13, you better start googling lmao. However, I'm sure most of you were expecting it, but we will have to reset our map. Every server resets, it's unavoidable. Map 6 has been running strong for almost two years!! We will be working hard during the next 30 days to save major builds like Spawn, Travel Center, our Shopping District, etc. I'm hoping to make a few changes for map 7, same small server vibes, but a cleaner set up. We'll also make some enhancements to allow us to run smoother. As usual, we will not respond to anyone being hateful or rude. We cannot help that we have to reset. Point blank.
We will not save player made builds. If we saved builds for everyone, we'd never finish the reset process. I appreciate everyone's patience and positivity during the next 30 days.
Here are the details y'all need to know;
-June 18th through July 16th we'll be working on saving major builds (MinecraftBeef WILL be online)
-July 18th 2018 MinecraftBeef will shut down.
-July 19th through ? We'll wait for an exact release date for 1.13 (aquatic update). When 1.13 releases a stable build, we'll start creating Map 7!
-We do not have an opening date just yet! Stay tuned and we'll let everyone know!
-Areas we will be saving as of now; (Spawn, Travel Center, Northern Shores, Halloween Town, Holly Hills, Tree Farm)
1) The End and The Nether will be deleted.
2) We cannot save your builds.
3) Our Map Art World, PVP World, and Contest World will NOT be deleted. They will NOT be affected by the reset.
4) VIP ranks will remain the same for everyone!
5) Your Emerald balance WILL reset. I'm considering transferring to economy again. (Money instead of Emeralds.) I need to hear feedback about this decision before my mind is made up.
I am probably forgetting something and will update everyone when I know more! Love you guys and have a good day/night <3